Friday, September 02, 2011

夏Natsu of Love

Is a late summer post and finally, managed to took them out for some couple pictures together ^_^ Honestly, not much progression eversince I'm into some new lifestyle (more active into sports/outdoors) and hobbies (cosplay) that made me neglecting my dollies pretty much ^^;;;

Here goes some quick snaps of Aeyra and Yuhra


Another thing is, I got them a very special optional hands, which is call SD Girl /SD13Boy Option Hands -'Holding Hands’. It's a limited release optional hand which allow two doll to hold hands! It's a very thoughtful and sweet idea from Volks to have this kinda optional hands for dolls, especially couple dolls. I was fortunate to grab the last one before the sales were called off.





# This is the holding hands box packing.

# Comparison with the Aeyra's and Yuhra's default hands.


That's all from me and hope you enjoy your stay in my blog here ^^v

4 comments:

maslight said...

Omg i so love this post, itu kain sangat cantik!

Mikazuki Akane [三日月 茜] said...

I love the second pic!!! So sweet~~

pumpkin said...

this is a real anime from japan.. unique dolls.. nice.. ^^
Uniqueness Country

lunettesdesoleilparis said...

louboutin sko Fast frakt! Flott selger! Takk christian louboutin sko rabatt.

Stor selger louboutinskonorge.com, takker jersey er perfekt christian louboutin sko beste.

Brilliant ebayer! Mange takk! christian louboutin sko billigst.