Monday, November 06, 2006

She want to be a Prince...

Recently, a lot of my friends and some doll forum members told me Tiara got a boyish look! Well, it was interesting if i can let Tiara do the crossdress or make her a BOY! lolz ^^

And now i let her try to become a Prince and see...




this is one of my favourite shot ^^






actually, i test sew a lot on the normal shirt pattern until i get the right size for her. With a little add in of frills ,a pleat shorts , along with a few matching pleat mini crownies and a ribbon pendant(?) in here ^_^ and of course, the Dollheart boots are a bonus too! really love the Dollheart shoes very muchieeee^^

so, does Tiara have the shonen-fuu(少年風)in here? ;D

next image i m gonna try... might be a PIRATE XD;; will see how's things work out if i manage to sew any pirate-related outfits for her XD;;;;;

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing! she really look like a bishōnen!! XD

琥珀 said...

suzu> thank you!!! ^_^ i m pretty happy with her in a boyish imaging too~ *hearties*

Anonymous said...

you are welcome! ^^ I hope you don't mind if I check your blog more often! I really enjoy to read it and Tiara is so cute! <3

sertyan said...

I like your new white shirt, very nicely sewn!! The ribbon pendant is very creative too.

琥珀 said...

suzu> it's my pleasure to have you read my humble blog ^_^ of course i wont mind, i m really glad to have visitors in here. And thanks for the compliement to my Tiara too XD *Tiara goes blushes*

sertyan>hi there. Happy to hear from you again! and thanks for dropping by with your comment too ^_^

Anonymous said...

i love the one with the bear~!! >_ <
she's so cute with that outfit! nice job!! ^0 ^