Monday, November 20, 2006

Avatars & Banners

I'm compiling all my avatars and banners here. Feel free to take these banners to link my dollie blog ^^ I would really appreciate if you can kindly drop your blog or website to me too , at least i know who linked me out here and i'll be glad to link you back too, Thanks!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting 100*100


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting 100*100


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 200*40


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 200*40


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 200*40


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 200*40


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 88*31


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 88*31




Thank You for viewing ^w^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, check out this site - these guys pay you up to 30 percent money back for all of your normal online purchases! How does it work? They give you the money they earn from their affiliates whenever you buy through them. Click here for more info

Fishy said...

I have quit dollfie for some time. Because too expensive :(..haha
but after visiting your page, i really got inspired by your passion for dollfie ;) i will try to have fun with my dollfie again.
hey, when i got my own website, can you add me to your friend list? I from Sabah too...hehe...but currently oversea..homesick...sorry for my long bullshit >.<..

Amber said...

fishy> hi, welcome to my dollie blog ^_^ pleasure to meet another fellow Sabahan too~! You used to have one dollfie too? it's a shame you quit it ;w; hope you'll fetch one again soon~ they are too lovely to be quit away.

just let me know when u have ur website back ^_^ i'll link you to my friend list~

u're currently study in oversea?

Cheers~

Amber@Kanariya

Fishy said...

hehe;) Thanks first!

yea..i study oversea but about to gradute. so i kind of worry that how i gonna ship back my dollfie. And I even have a thought of selling them off in Ebay, i am a Mean Master >.< haha. c you!

your dollfie are lovely, especially Seara ^.^

Amber said...

fishy> thank you~~!!! She is my little proud daughter~, i really appreciate for your compliement on her~

all the best on completing ur study soon~ and hope to hear from you soon ^^

dun be a mean master, just love them and they'll become beautiful~