Friday, June 09, 2006

Tiara's Arrival ♥


I was so so so excited to open this box. Never in my life, i could ever imagine, i would have a day like today X3 aa,kami sama~ lily, thank youuu XDDDD

Box comparison with the MSD silver box, least the same lar XD heheh

...... my heart just stop for seconds... okay lar, i admit... i cried in front of her...it was so unbelievable to me lar, i really have her home now... oh Tiara dear, welcome home ^_^

and these are her stuff, her default outfit, accessories, wig ,SD manual booklets and a white wig gift from her kaima (god-mother XD;; aka Lily~ thankyou ^w^)

The booklets, user manual, application forms, SD owner List form and a Volks SD Pin badge, YAY, i m officially a SD owner now *prouds XDDD*

i love her default face up and her eyes too X3 i think i wont re do her face up for some time, i just love her defaults!

when she came out of the box, the first kampungan fren she met here is Riuei-chan ;D || Riuei chan is a good 'host' ne XD;;;; serve Tiara well XD (but dun think baddie baddie stuff ya >O , is based on the 'ouran host club' concept one lar )

oooh, quite lovely for both of them ;3

Frankly, today is a dream come true day. Is no more, looking at other people��s doll and imagine how would it like to become a doll owner one day.. gladly, the day came ^^ I m one now. The amount I spent, is worthy ^_^

I always wanted to have angels at home, waiting for me and then I can spent some time sewing for them, to make them as beautiful as can be , and to give the love as much as I can to them. Really love to see both Seara and Tiara beautiful everyday, so I will ganbatte! Work harder, find more money to give a better life for you two.

I m now living in a life like one of the ��Plant Doll�� story ^_^ no more dreaming but it��s reality now.

Too happy to say how happy I m now, just happy happy and very very very happy XDDD

1 comment:

sertyan said...

Hi Amber!
Congratulations on getting your dream doll, it is indeed very very cute! I haven't had much time to sew recently...but I always check your blog for updates!